Terms & Conditions
1. The following agreement is made and agreed between LeadReaktor, Private CPA Network (the
"LeadReaktor", "Network", "Affiliate", "Administrator" or "Company") and the party submitting an
application to become a LeadReaktor Partner (the "Partner" or "User"). By sending an application
you agree to the following terms and conditions. Those might be updated in the future, in which
case, the latest version will be available here.
2. LeadReaktor carries out its activities using its own software hosted on leadreaktor.net and
its subdomains, other related domains and resources.
3. LeadReaktor reserves the right to deny an application without disclosing any reasons for
4. Partner agrees to the processing of his, her or its private information and receiving
5. By using LeadReaktor services, Partner agrees with all terms and conditions presented on this
6. To become LeadReaktor Partner and to use LeadReaktor services, Partner has to apply for it at
. Using more than one account per
person or company is through
7. Either private person or company representative may apply. Private person must be over 18
years old, company representative must prove his or her official status.
8. Partner can use LeadReaktor and all available resources immediately after his account is
activated. Any data provided during registration phase can be modified or deleted by the Partner
9. Any and all correspondence between Company and Partner is confidential.
10. Partner can use LeadReaktor online services for free and is not required to pay for
11. LeadReaktor reserves the right to disable any part of its services, temporarily or
12. Partner receives monetary compensation for achieving stated goals. This is done either
automatically or by representative of the Company. Payment is made on demand. Payment method can
be chosen by Partner among those present at Company payout options.
13. LeadReaktor reserves the right to block, disable, delete or suspend any account at any
14. LeadReaktor will:
Pay out Partner earnings
Provide Partner with statistics requested by Partner if data in question does not compromise
Provide Partner with technical support in timely manner
15. LeadReaktor will not:
Reveal Partner's credentials to third parties
Reveal Partner's income to third parties
Be held responsible for Partners own mistakes in handling LeadReaktor online resources
16. LeadReaktor may:
Block Partner's account for rules breach or on suspicion of rules breach
Block Partner's account for 3 months of total inactivity
17. Partner will:
Follow the rules
Provide LeadReaktor with valid data and information relevant to LeadReaktor's services
Contact support at [email protected] in case of difficulties, problems etc. in regards
to LeadReaktor services, or to ask questions relevant to LeadReaktor services
Respond to inquiries from technical support or personal managers in timely manner
18. Partner will not:
Engage in fraudulent activities, such as providing LeadReaktor with fake customer data
19. Partner may:
Request payment, technical support, statistical data and/or additional information relevant
to LeadReaktor services
Use any LeadReaktor services available
20. Payout may be put on hold by LeadReaktor in case of suspicious activity and/or potential
fraudulent activity by Partner until customer data provided by Partner can be properly verified.
21. Payout may be put on hold by LeadReaktor after the very first payout request made by new
Partner until customer data provided by Partner can be at least partially verified.